Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's Grandpa's turn to Brag

It's Grandpa Terry's turn to Brag







Once, when my grandson Chase was very young, (like 4 years old), he said to me:  "Grandpa do you think that there is a number larger than infinity?  I told him that by definition infinity was the largest number that there is.  He looked at me and said:  "Well if there is a number larger than infinity I bet it starts with 0".  I thought to myself that that was a profound statement coming from a four year old.  We have not yet discussed time and entropy but I'm sure that day will come.  My daughter just told me that my grandson Chase is ranked #1 academically out of 400 students in his class.  He already told me that his goal is MIT.  I have no doubt that he will be there.  The photos of him are his Summer Biathlon competition and soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment